A unique and innovative model
The Orléans Health Hub has 3 main entrances, North, West and East.
Once you arrive, you will have the option to check-in using kiosks.
The building is divided in 7 sections, each defined by a specific colour to help you find your way:
- Main hallway (check-in kiosks, coffee shop, main bathrooms, volunteers' kiosk, breastfeeding room, play area, relaxation areas, mobility aid store)
- Medical Imaging - Orange
- Specialized Clinics - Yellow
- Services for Seniors - Green
- Mental Health and Wellness - Blue
- Rehabilitation - Purple
- Support Services (security desk) - Grey
Each section has a reception desk to welcome you.
Signage and volunteers are on-site to help you find what you are looking for.
A map of the Hub is also available at each entrance to help you find your way.